Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span class=postbody hasbox="2">Custom Budget Jigging Rod for around $150?<BR hasbox="2">
The blank comes with a lifetime warranty and the guides are the equivalent to Fuji Hardaloy guides.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:usaflag

·
Registered
710 Posts
George, Thanks for the hook-up on the 2 jigging rods , they have a really nice parabolic action and handled some big AJs . I could tell the difference with the butterfly jigs compared to non parabolic rod , back is not near as sore and had more hook-ups due to better jig action. Again thanks and hope to make a trip with you oneday.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
REEL STAMAS (29/04/2010)George- Are you selling these or is this just an FYI ???
Yes I am selling them. I am having a few built and if I can make them affordable for people then

I will continue to have them built. The grips look awesome and don't get slick because of the grooves.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=610 align=center><tbody><tr class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle>These are the two I am currently having built and they are spinning. I can also do conventional but they are more money because they havemore guides and wraps.</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle></td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle></td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle></td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle></td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=right></td></tr></tbody></table><table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=610 align=center><tbody><tr class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle>6'</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle>30-50 lb.</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle>250g (4-9 oz.)</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle>Moderate</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=middle>HLC</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffff height=21 align=right>Tapered EVA</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=610 align=center><tbody><tr><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffcc height=21 align=middle>6'</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffcc height=21 align=middle>40-60 lb.</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffcc height=21 align=middle>325g (6-12 oz.)</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffcc height=21 align=middle>Moderate</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffcc height=21 align=middle>HLC</td><td class=blankspecs bgColor=#ffffcc height=21 align=right>Tapered EVA</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
710 Posts
you really cant beat the price for a rod with lifetime warranty, Im not sure but I was able to pick the colors for my under wraps. I also think you can upgrade hardware (reel seat and guides ) but there really is no need that I can see.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Watched with my own eyes one of these rods catch keeper donkeys almost all day. Sweet action and u just cant beat that price for what your gettin. Thanks for the hook up George!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are a few more pictures of the rods for sale.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mud hole blanks. Sorry for the late response my computer has been giving me the hissy fits for about 3 weeks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts