Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought this a few months ago brand new from the dealer and used it for offshore fishing in the Gulf. Great way to get far offshore to troll or bottom fish. I have a few pics of me and Dvldocz on our doing just that late this past summer. Boat is in great condition and literally like new! Super fast through the water and the pontoons can be pulled in to bring the fish up close to the boat. Would love to keep it but am deploying in April for 6 months so it will get no action for quite some time. Comes with Mirage drive, Paddle, PVC setup for Rods, and new Rudder Upgrade that I haven't installed as the current one is a twist and stow and works great. You can fish or just sail from it and its a shit ton of fun! Asking what I have in it, $3000 which is firm as these things run $4300 out the door at the dealer and it's only been out maybe 6 times.

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, USNS Comfort most likely. Wanted something better but everything that's come through I didn't qualify for due to HYT. Maybe I can get my surface pin out if it.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one interested in a sailing/slaying beast of a boat? Will save you hours of pedaling time and increase your range for offshore delight :thumbup:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
BigKidneys- Thank you for your service.....
Thanks brother. They call it the Love Boat but hey, someone's gotta do it :rolleyes: First port call is Costa Rica so no complaining here! Lol. Leo, that was my ultimate goal was to get the Tandem Island since I have two teenage daughters. Fish with it, sail with it, throw them on the tramps, etc. They are great boats and really a better fishing platform than the PA when going offshore IMO. Check out www.adventureislanders.com. Setup specifically for fishing from the AI and TI. One day I'll ge the TI but for now, gotta sell my boats since I won't be here all summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my tandum island for my two girls and wife also. They think sailing is boring. They like to get to the island fast in the big boat and hang on the beach. I am going to keep the Hobie for overnight trips and get a pa 12 for inshore fishing. You will like costa, went on a surf trip there. Thanks for your service (freedom isn't free)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got my tandum island for my two girls and wife also. They think sailing is boring. They like to get to the island fast in the big boat and hang on the beach. I am going to keep the Hobie for overnight trips and get a pa 12 for inshore fishing. You will like costa, went on a surf trip there. Thanks for your service (freedom isn't free)
Done with the big boats myself. They all loved it but gave no help with maintenance so that shit grew old quick! Lol. Love the fact these things are maintenance free. If you like these for overnighters and don't want to get wet, you should look at the Windrider 17. Had one for a year and loved it but a little big for me. Beached it in front of a buddie's condo most of the year. Had a 3.5hp kicker on it as well but the size of the AI and TI are much better for what I need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts