Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This engine is one of a pair that was bought from a member of the forum. This motor books for $7800 average retail. I am asking $4500 obo. This is the counter rotating of the pair.

Model #: E250FCXSIF, Serial #: G 04953433, Manufacture date: 11/2000. 250Hp, 3.3L. This motor is a 2001 250hp Evinrude Ficht. Previous owner says all upgrades to the lower unit and ecm have been performed. It has 636 Hours. Each cylinder has good compression, all around 120lbs. The motor runs great, and the lower unit shifts smoothly. Everything is in excellent working order. The motor comes with the wiring harness only. No controls, oil tank, or prop. I bought an omc "System Check" oil tank off of ebay for about $60 w/ shipping. The cowlings were painted with RM Diamont base coat/clear coat and the bottom section/lower unit of the casing was painted with hi-temp paint.The decals are new. I can run it on the flushette if anyone is interested. The stand can go with it for free if desired, I will help to load it up with my engine hoist. I will also help you mount it on your boat. Let me know if you're interested.

Ryan
850-393-0376

4/21/08 - New Price - $4000.00 obo<P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">
<o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">
<o:p></o:p><P style="BACKGROUND: white"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">
<o:p></o:p>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts