Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried this stuff? I can't believe it actually tastes good!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,502 Posts
I ate cauliflower mashed taters the other day and they were very very good. Heard the rice is good but ain't tried it yet!

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
Eat it all the time... good stuff.

First time I ever had it, the wife made chicken fried rice and I didn't believe that it was cauliflower.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup. We use it pretty often.
Try a spaghetti squash instead of pasta noodles

Have not eaten spaghetti in 6 months, been wanting to try those Zoodles... zucchini noodles. After how well this stuff tasted, I dang sure plan to try sooner than latter!

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Have not eaten spaghetti in 6 months, been wanting to try those Zoodles... zucchini noodles. After how well this stuff tasted, I dang sure plan to try sooner than latter!
I've had those once. Tasted like pasta to me. We take the spaghetti squash, cut it in half long ways, scoop out the seeds. Salt,pepper and olive oil the inside. Then it goes in a glass baking dish with some water in the bottom, cover with foil and in the oven. Once it's done take a fork and shred the meat of the squash thus making "noodles". Drain the water off after you are done. Healthy spaghetti.

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, if I can get a day off this weekend, I would like to try that!

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heard about that, is on my to try list soon. Just made some more of this last night too, lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts