Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We headed out Friday and took advantage of the nice sees. Ended up diving a couple chicken coops and pulled some nice lion fish off of them and stopped at a bigger wreck for our last dive. Found some really nice black snapper massive grouper / red Snapper. We were able to bring home some decent fish and thought I would share. Water temp was nice and visibility was about 50 foot at the bottom.

Made for a good day.. when out the next day and only had one dive but one of our guys got a few fish and I ended up losing a couple big snapper in the wreck and broke a spear.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,732 Posts
Nice job. If you were SW I think I saw you. We would have been the boat East if you that was going to stop, but slowed and then kept going (figured we might me too close.). Anyhow, I read 63 on the bottom which was chilly but doable.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spooney We were East.. water was great. I had a 3.2 mm suite and was comfortable. I can’t remember exact temp but think it was a little higher upper 60’s? Was going to text you but had a few on the boat already. Hope you guys did well

Nice job. If you were SW I think I saw you. We would have been the boat East if you that was going to stop, but slowed and then kept going (figured we might me too close.). Anyhow, I read 63 on the bottom which was chilly but doable.

·
Registered
12,732 Posts
Spooney We were East.. water was great. I had a 3.2 mm suite and was comfortable. I can’t remember exact temp but think it was a little higher upper 60’s? Was going to text you but had a few on the boat already. Hope you guys did well
We got a limit of trigger. Just dove for exploration after that. 63 on the bottom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts