Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I dont know.

You wanna do chicken bone again? or you wanna try somewhere else?
You gonna bring the surfboard this time? If not I guess I might try to bring my shortboard but not too eager to paddle bait out on a shortboard maybe we'll have S winds next time and can balloon it.

I though about just grabbing one of those super cheap rafts, the tourists play rafts, hell im only gonna be using it to take bait out and if its on the bay side it oughta work.

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wanna try the beach side if its not too rough. but def chicken bone bay side if it is. and yea ill bring my board i not scared to paddle the baits out

·
Registered
352 Posts
im not scared to paddle them out on a board, its just how damn long it takes to paddle on a shortboard. im gonna try to get some more line to finish spooling my 114 then im down for the beach side

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I got a yak. If yall want company? id be more than happy to bring it. I gotta see if im free friday night and if i am then id be more than happy to bring it out.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I got a yak. If yall want company? id be more than happy to bring it. I gotta see if im free friday night and if i am then id be more than happy to bring it out.
YES, PLEASE DO! PM me or jdhkingfisher and let one of us know if youre free. Im free both nights, gotta work out transportation, truck is still sitting in the drive lookin sad lol

I put the line from my other reel onto the 114 so got about 750yards on it now so its ready to go, gonna try to pick up some more power pro to respool the other reel if i can afford it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
well, im in, thats one, hes in, thats two, if youre in thats three.

i may have a two people coming just to hang out for a bit. but so far three, adding anyone you bring, and anyone that might be with jdh

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ahh alright. Ill bring 3 people at most. Just to hang out. They wont be doing any fishing. But ill fur sure bring my PENN 113H2

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Haha Hmm we are going after sharks not reds so i think we are good there Flats. An hell yes im still coming. Bringing the yak for sharkin too and hopefully we will get some reds. You know what time your thinkin about headin out there?

·
Registered
352 Posts
realistically, you wont catch them all, nowhere close lol. if you catch one before we get there, youll likely just have em stirred up and make it easier for us. smell of bait, commotion of the fight, followed shortly after by even more bait. theyll come haulin ass to dinner

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey guys want to go to learn sharking but have to go watch my msu bulldogs play. Hope I can come for another trip.

·
Registered
352 Posts
im bringin the 12/0 man my biggest wait. the biggest reel. we gonna bust a big one.
hell yeah, well got my 114 spooled with right at 800yards, im gonna go pick up more wire and whatnot to make some longer leaders(all i got left are 5 and 6ft blacktip leaders) and im gonna show up with a few 8 to 10ft leaders now just gotta try to get out sometime tomorrow or thursday and go huntin for fat ladyfish or if im lucky some blues, and if that fails ill just wait til dusk and go for a nice little 1ft ray

1 - 20 of 49 Posts