Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got rather ruffed up today, I had a group of Church friends from Tennessee fishing with me again. It was at least 2-3' seas. My trolling motor wouldn't hold the boat on the spot, finally just put the engine in gear to help. Around noon the wind finally let up. Got a limit of snapper and 7 mangroves. A few bliners and a couple of banded rudder fish filled the box.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
hotdam what a catch. whose cleaning? :thumbup:

jack

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Pretty mess of fish. Lots of black snaps.

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Great job! We were out yesterday and got beat down. Buddies father in law got sick. Kiddos were bored and we had a tough time getting fish in the boat. We left shy of the limit catching a bunch of shorts. Do you anchor on days like this or power drift the spots?

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tennessee group, day two.

The guys wanted another dose of it today. We left very early in the morning, already a few boats launching in the dark at Lion's Park in Niceville. Second day in a row we got live bait, makes the fishing easy! We tried a couple of older ECRA spots, then capped off our catch of snapper on some chicken transport coops. Better grade of snapper, a bit deeper water. Headed in by 9:30. Dang, I'm getting too old for these "two days in a row" fishing trips.:whistling:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Another fine catch. Must have caught all the black snapper yesterday.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We were pressed for time today, the guys are driving back to Tennessee tonight. Mostly went out for a limit of snapper. Didn't spend much time looking for anything else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts