Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased this freshwater stuff from speckwrecker on here recently. I thought I would try my hand at freshwater action but after a failed attempt at using a baitcaster and the fact that I struggle with saltwater fishing, there really is no reason to try and take on freshwater at this time. The prices are what I have in them and will not go any less. Hell, if they don't sell I may just take them to my old man in Texas to use the once or twice a year he gets out to fish. Haven't even used any of the tackle in the box and at least all the plastics look new. I am including part of specks description of what is all in it as I truly have no idea what all the stuff is or does! Lol. Sometimes my eyes are bigger than my wallet Any who...

Freshwater tournament tackle bag fully loaded with everything u need
65 dollar calcutta waterproof tackle bag
80 dollars worth of plano tackle trays
2500 dollars worth of soft plastics hardbaits and skirted baits
All in great condition brand new no rust
All high dollar brand zoom culprit strike king so on and so on
Trick worms curly tail worms brush hogs super hogs finesse worms jigs spinnerbaits crankbaits buzzbaits super flukes poppers zara spooks heddons...

Asking $175 for all of it. PM, call or text (850)7two3-90four7.

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump again. Will trade for salwater rod and reels.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone take this off my hands.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last price drop or I am keeping it.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok. This is the last I am lowering it. $150 gets the whole deal. At this price though you will have to come get it on Perdido Key or meet me close to the Naval Hospital.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Shoot man, I'd take that off your hands if I wasn't out in Louisiana and don't have time for the drive. FYI, you can use most of those plugs and half those plastics in saltwater. Might have to change out a few hooks but those topwaters and shallow diving plugs will KILL trout and reds!

Good luck!
Alex

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
With respect for those communicating via PM, I'll take it, if the package has not already been agreed upon/purchased. Thanks.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's all been sold! Thanks for your interests.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts