Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found this shrimper on Facebook
Motor Vessel Lady Sandy
Today's Fresh Shrimp are 26/30's for $5.00 Per Pound.

850-554-2004 - Jillian - Call or Text
600 Carondelay, Pensacola Westside, off Lillian Highway, between Fairfield and Blue Angel
(Right down the street from Sealark)

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks tom, just walked the dog down and got 4 lbs, nice fresh Bay shrimp the best. end of my street. Carondelay dr.
Yes, aren't you lucky, shrimp and a nice shrimping family just down from your house.
No more Patti Shrimp for you, and I will be getting some from there often as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello PFF,
My name is Leon. My wife (Jillian: mentioned above by BananaTom) and I are shrimpers in the Pensacola area. My father, who is captaining our boat “Lady Sandy”, has been a shrimper here in Pensacola for over 30 years. We are happy and very proud to be providing fresh caught shrimp to the Pensacola area. If we may help you in anyway please contact us. We go out nightly and have a fresh catch every morning. We will have loads for Easter weekend.
I am in the process of becoming a vendor to the site. We have a Florida Salt Water Products Card, a Wholesale Dealers License, and a Retail License, so we are completely legit and safe to do business with.
We actually had the pleasure of providing fresh shrimp to BananaTom and Sealark both today! Thank you so much for your support BananaTom and Sealark.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates with our fresh catch, prices, pickup locations. Facebook Page “Shrimp Nymph”

Leon & Jillian Helton
850-554-2004
Shrimp Nymph- Pensacola’s Local Shrimpery

·
Super Moderator
19,723 Posts
Hello PFF,
My name is Leon. My wife (Jillian: mentioned above by BananaTom) and I are shrimpers in the Pensacola area. My father, who is captaining our boat “Lady Sandy”, has been a shrimper here in Pensacola for over 30 years. We are happy and very proud to be providing fresh caught shrimp to the Pensacola area. If we may help you in anyway please contact us. We go out nightly and have a fresh catch every morning. We will have loads for Easter weekend.
I am in the process of becoming a vendor to the site. We have a Florida Salt Water Products Card, a Wholesale Dealers License, and a Retail License, so we are completely legit and safe to do business with.
We actually had the pleasure of providing fresh shrimp to BananaTom and Sealark both today! Thank you so much for your support BananaTom and Sealark.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates with our fresh catch, prices, pickup locations. Facebook Page “Shrimp Nymph”

Leon & Jillian Helton
850-554-2004
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully will get over there soon to stock up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello PFF,

Leon & Jillian Helton
850-554-2004
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully will get over there soon to stock up
Come and get ‘em

Attachments

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They sell from the house and dock else where and post daily on Facebook today’s post:

🌸today's load🌸

🦐 16/20 $$ 7 lb
🦐 26/30 $$ 5 lb
We will be at
❗600 Carondelay drive 32506 on Lillian hwy between Fairfield and blue Angel❗, we will be here all day.
We are set up and ready, so come on!

·
Registered
9 Posts
What time do you usually dock. Thanks
Hey Tackler,
As Tom stated we sell directly from our home. Our boat is in Bayou Chico right under the bridge. We get in around 8am each morning, we separate and count the shrimp, and head the the house/shop, you are welcome to come see us at your convenience, hope to meet you soon.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Bought shrimp from them yesterday!! Super nice people!! Thank you so much for the fresh Pensacola bay shrimp. Boiled some last night and they were fantastic!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you catch any squid? Looking to get some for food
We do catch about 10-15lbs per night. They are just coming in season but we will be getting larger amounts as the season progresses. We have a select few Customers that usually just buy the whole lot BUT when you want some send my wife a message either on 850-554-2004 or if you have Facebook our page is “Shrimp Nymph”. Follow/Like the page and each morning we post our catches with prices/size etc. When you need them message us the day/night before and we will reserve some for you!
Fresh Bay Squid- $3lb

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
He has a bunch there today. Nice sizes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts