Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made a fresh batch of lures. Mostly Slant Cut and Bullet heads with one big purple pusher. Willing to trade a couple for a marlin/yellowfin trip. I have 5 years fishing experience on a charter/commercial boat in Hawaii. If you want to make a lure order feel free to message me at 808-six81-two999.

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
those look great! I've always been a sucker for a pretty slant head - I'd be interested in making one some day. Do you sell them or just use them for yourself?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those look great! I've always been a sucker for a pretty slant head - I'd be interested in making one some day. Do you sell them or just use them for yourself?
I sell them right now for roughly 50$ per head depending on what options you want. If customers request me to skirt the lures for them ill charge an extra 8 dollars or so to pay for cost of skirts and shipping. The slant heads are a favorite of mine and are super productive for yellowfin off of the outriggers/shotgun! All of the slant heads i have been producing are triple jet heads and have a great center balance. Would love to go out with you some time and put these to work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts