Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

Here's a good read......section 2 backs up my earlier statement that was deleted by Obama. I guess I should have said phallus instead of the other word which means the same thing. Read it quick before the gaustapo deletes it again.

http://watch.pair.com/symbol.html

"2. THE FOUNDATION OF MASONIC SYMBOLISM: PHALLIC WORSHIP "

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
GunMan (4/4/2010)thanks to everyone who responded. sorry about the "asshole" comment, just dont like sarcastic replies to something im really interested in. and to the person that said Use the internet at my fingertips- I DID AND THATS WHERE I GOT THE RUMORS OF SATAN WORSHIP!! I JUST WANTED TO GET A REAL RESPONDS FROM A REAL MASON OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ONE.
Just to let you know...the guy you called a asshole (Scott) has to be one of the great guys not only here but in everyday life.

·
Praedator
9,918 Posts
GunMan (4/4/2010)
Telum Pisces (4/4/2010)I have my grandfather's freemason bible sitting up in the closet. I have never done anything with it or looked into it though. But, a lot of history in the freemason society.

youve never had an interest to look into that bible and see what all the fuss is about? does anyone know if you can buy a MASONIC BIBLE?
It's old, falling apart, and something that my grandfather gave me to hold on to. It is very large and does have more info than just a regular bible. But I have just never looked into it just because of how fragile it has gotten.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Death From Above (4/4/2010)

Here's a good read......section 2 backs up my earlier statement that was deleted by Obama. I guess I should have said phallus instead of the other word which means the same thing. Read it quick before the gaustapo deletes it again.

DFA; thanks for the link to the biggest bunch of horse manure that I have read in a long while. The writers of that article obviously were not Masons, and obviously had little first hand information about the fraternity, so they just "Made up stories" to cast doubt on what they did not know.

·
Registered
956 Posts
If someone on here is interested for some reason lol , my dad is a master mason and I am sure he would be willing to talk . They love recruiting new blood .

Damn Pagans lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's a great organization.

Shriner's is an organization that fixes broken kids free, no strings attached.

Freemasonry built America.

If you are interested in why religious fanatics make such crazy claimsread this:

Fiat Lux.

Gary S. Colecchio, K.T.

Palmwood Lodge #303 F&AM

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONDS ONCE AGAIN..... I GUESS MY NEXT QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE ON HERE BELIEVE IN THE ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Big B (4/4/2010)If someone on here is interested for some reason lol , my dad is a master mason and I am sure he would be willing to talk . They love recruiting new blood .

Damn Pagans lol

The AF&AM do no recruit. If someone wants to be a Mason, they must ask an existing Mason to sponsor them. Open invitation? No. Selective? You would have to ask.

Of what Lodge is your Dad a member?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
fishn4real (4/4/2010)

DFA; thanks for the link to the biggest bunch of horse manure that I have read in a long while. The writers of that article obviously were not Masons, and obviously had little first hand information about the fraternity, so they just "Made up stories" to cast doubt on what they did not know.
Everything.....and I mean everything I've ever read about the Mason's mentions "Phallic Worship". And if it's on the internet it has to be true.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Forreal I' m sure they have their process on getting new members. I do not take part in it at all. Never had any interest in it , but it has been something I have been around a little when I was younger. They seem to be pretty open to getting new members , but I am sure there is a process before you can become one.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Death From Above (4/5/2010)
fishn4real (4/4/2010)

Everything.....and I mean everything I've ever read about the Mason's mentions "Phallic Worship". And if it's on the internet it has to be true.

I stand corrected. If you read it on the internet, you have the most accurate information. :doh

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,091 Posts
I've heard all the rumors... the members I know are not smart enough to be more than a "later in life" fraternity...

Sorta like the VFW (I'm a lifetime member), but the "Freemasons" seem to be a litlle more about "charity" and a little less about "sea stories". But just a little.

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have been a member of Naval Lodge 24 in Warrington, Fl for 40 years and have can testify there is nothing evil or satanic about Freemasonry. Through the Masons I have made friends with some of the best and most honorable men that I know.

OD

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Anyone can join. You just have to get naked and ride a goat. This is how the rumors get started. Seriously, I have been to a few gatherings at a local lodge (installation of officers) and it was certainly different, but nothing weird or cult like. I actually mentioned to the guy that invited me today to get me the application and stuff so I could join. I have already met a bunch of nice folks there. Seems like some have said, a fraternity of sorts. I have heard the rumors about how they secretly run the country and all, and I figured if that is true, they need me more now than ever! Ill do what I can.... Although I suspect it to be much less glamorous, except for the goat

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
timeflies (4/5/2010)Anyone can join. You just have to get naked and ride a goat. This is how the rumors get started. Seriously, I have been to a few gatherings at a local lodge (installation of officers) and it was certainly different, but nothing weird or cult like. I actually mentioned to the guy that invited me today to get me the application and stuff so I could join. I have already met a bunch of nice folks there. Seems like some have said, a fraternity of sorts. I have heard the rumors about how they secretly run the country and all, and I figured if that is true, they need me more now than ever! Ill do what I can.... Although I suspect it to be much less glamorous, except for the goat
You don't have to ride a goat. You do have to get in a dark room with another Mason and he sticks you in the man tit with a compass. Oh I almost forgot, you can lie, cheat and steal as long as you don't do it against another Mason. It's also okay to screw other guys wives, as long as the other guy is not a Mason. Nothing evil or satanic about those rules. :sick

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Death From Above (4/5/2010)
timeflies (4/5/2010)Anyone can join. You just have to get naked and ride a goat. This is how the rumors get started. Seriously, I have been to a few gatherings at a local lodge (installation of officers) and it was certainly different, but nothing weird or cult like. I actually mentioned to the guy that invited me today to get me the application and stuff so I could join. I have already met a bunch of nice folks there. Seems like some have said, a fraternity of sorts. I have heard the rumors about how they secretly run the country and all, and I figured if that is true, they need me more now than ever! Ill do what I can.... Although I suspect it to be much less glamorous, except for the goat

You don't have to ride a goat. You do have to get in a dark room with another Mason and he sticks you in the man tit with a compass. Oh I almost forgot, you can lie, cheat and steal as long as you don't do it against another Mason. It's also okay to screw other guys wives, as long as the other guy is not a Mason. Nothing evil or satanic about those rules. :sick

DFA; Please tell me that you read this on the internet and did not witness this first hand. If you tell me you witnessed it, I will call you a liar. On the other hand if you tell me you read it on the internet, then as stated before; if it's on the internet it's true.

Rather than wasting your time and helping to spread the rumors, why not ask a Mason for the truth? Just makes sense.

If anyone else has any question about the fraternity, any of the work, or the charities, and seeks light into the mysteries, please ask in a PM.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You do have to get in a dark room with another Mason and he sticks you in the man tit with a compass. Oh I almost forgot, you can lie, cheat and steal as long as you don't do it against another Mason. It's also okay to screw other guys wives, as long as the other guy is not a Mason.
It's a well lit room full of other men who went through the same tradition as men have for centuries.

The obligation you take, freely and of your own free will is totreat another masonfairly in your professional and personal life andcome to his aid when asked.

This does not exclude anyoneelse by default.The candidate is investigated for unlawful and anti-socialbehavior prior to his acceptance in the fraternity.

Become a master mason is not a licence to treat anyone poorly who isn't, in fact it is a challenge to be a better man.

I wear a similar watch. Note the inscription.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts