Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all the wind blowing I had a chance to post a few reports. I only have one picture so i'll post that report.
Got to take my buddies Clay, Dimitri, and Brett. We were going Tuna fishing but the reports were not very good so we shifted gears at the last minute and went bottom fishing.
Got a limit of good jacks including Dimitri's personal best at 71 and some change. Then went deep dropping till we decided to come home. Ended the day with Amberjacks, Snowies, Tiles, Barrel fish, and some odds and ends. Fishing has been pretty good and was that day also. Did not set the world on fire but just a good solid day. Thanks everyone for a fun trip. I'm looking forward to the next trip. Sorry for the late post and report. I pray God blesses you all.
Captain Delynn Sigler
Offshore/Deepsea Fishing Guide
(850)758-2165 Cell
(850)669-9100 Hm/Office

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
must have been before last Thursday. AJ is closed and so was yellow edge. or so I thought.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It was a great day on the water. This trip was actually in March. At the end of the day the water got a little sporty (3-4), but we came home doing 35 mph in that Freeman without a care in the world. Thanks for another great trip Delynn, hopefully we can make that tuna trip happen soon..

Attachments

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
I didnt know anyone around here ran a freeman....awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts