Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of already processed - burger and cube steak - venison from last season's deer that I want to give away. I put quite a few more in the freezer this year and I've still been eating this from last year before I move onto this year's, but I've just got more than I will ever be able to get thru anytime soon. This is all vaccum packed and done by a processor.

I would prefer it be someone that needs it or has had bad luck in the hunting area this year. Please don't come get it and let it go to waste. I have probably 50 packs or so. You will need to come to Gulf Breeze to pick it up and bring a cooler. Also ask that you don't take more than you can eat or are able to properly store as I will give the remaining away to the next in line.

First PM that says they are able to head my way within a fair time frame gets first shot at it.

VENISON IS SPOKEN FOR AT THE MOMENT, WILL UPDATE IF SOMETHING FALLS THRU.

Hall

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
Just FYI, a few years ago I took a cooler full of vension burger down to the homeless kitchen under I-10 and they were glad to get it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Way to go Wharf Rat. I love to share fish & game meat, and absolutely hate to see any go to waste. I'm sure someone will really appreciate that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts