Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was having a yard sale today, but weather not cooperating.

Have dishes, silverware, storage containers, some utensiles, etc. Not too much matching stuff, but for anyone just starting out it will do.

Also have a lot of items for sale, toaster, kitchen gadgets, dressers, and man stuff, like gun cases, pool table/ airhockey table/ ping pong table with allaccessories. ( latches on side and table rotates like James Bond to bring up air hockey. Pool table kinda warped though and balls don't roll straight. ($75), several pairs of scubapro jet fins ($15), scuba botties, some brand new, old but working XL rear inflate BC with integrated weights and air2 inflator ($25) Wicker furniture, chair and l shaped sofa. You can see where the cat got one corner of the whicker chair ($250 for both).

I will be over at the old house in Villa Venyce subdivision in Gulf Breeze today if anyone isinterested. PM me and I'll give you my number and theaddress.

·
Registered
518 Posts
HEy I was gonna ask ya the other day but I was excited and forgot... You still got those Fins? Ill PM ya.... Are they the SHORT Hard Rubber/plastic Scuba pro jetfins?

·
Registered
8 Posts
My name is Jason. I am willing to take these things off your hand. My number 2512336671. If you could please call me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you still have the pool or air hockey? Call Jason at 251 233 6675. I accidentally gave wrong number previously. I will take off your hands.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Any pics of the gun cases and how much?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts