Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will come to you, home, business, Industrial, we will remove anything made of metal, car batteries, car parts, cars and trucks with or without titles,old tractor equipment, silos, boat motors, boat anchors, electrical wire, copper piping, beer cans, if its made of metal I will remove it for free. Also all appliances working or not. If you or anyone you know could use our service, please give us a call or email. Thank you & God Bless
Ables Free Removal & Recycling
850-313-7644
[email protected]
serving the Panhandle 100% free service

Also Keep our number for the hurricane season, we help with tree removal out of drive ways ect.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Heh, big boat that has been abandoned there for quite some time. There are some older threads circulating around here about the boat. It actually has a lot of history. Pretty interesting to read if you have the chance.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I have 3 or 4 batteries in the garage , don't know why I've kept them ... may not be worth your effort just for batteries , but if you're in the Navy Point area LMK :letsparty

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I do take batteries, so please call 850-313-7644 so we can set a time and get directions, thank you

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thanks for the pick up! Good guys to deal with folks.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Bump for these guys. I called them about a fridge I needed to get out of my garage and they came to get it on the same day. :clap Saved me from having to haul it. If you need to get rid of something like a fridge, give 'em a call. Thanks for your help with my fridge.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Heller High Water (10/14/2009)do you guys pick up box springs and mattresses?
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>"We will come to you home, business, site, we will remove any thing made of metal, car batteries, car parts, boat motors, boat anchors, electrical wire, copper piping, beer cans, if its made of metal I will remove it for free. Also all appliances working or not."

·
Registered
955 Posts
We have an upright commercial rated freezer we bought from Lowe's that quit on us after four months. Lowe's wouldn't replace it, so now, it's in my in-laws back yard collecting dust and weeds. It's in Gulf Breeze if you're interested. Hell, anyone who knows refrigeration might be able to fix it and sell it. We paid $600 for the damned thing.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we also take computers and parts, and car batteries, and dose anyone know anyone who needs a 24 volt battery, for a boat, I have a like new one?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Hello and THANKS for stopping by. I only had a few items for you when I called this morning, but you see now that your stop was worthwhile. I loaded him up. Great to meet you and your partner. THANK YOU! Any body on here that needs removal of anything that fits his description, hit him up. Nice guy, got here earlier than he stated (always a nice change), quick, courteous, and thorough......:clap Call or PM him. Tight lines, T</DIV>

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hope everyone dose alright through the storm, I can also do tree removal cheaper than anyone else around.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We hope everyone made it through the storm safely, and if you have any thing you need removed for free please call us, we also remove water damaged appliances, and any metal debris.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks for getting that washer and dryer the other day out here in cantonment.... I actually found you on craigs list, did notknow ya were a forum member.

BUMB FOR A GOOD SERVICE

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To every one we had scheduled for pick up of your metals, I do appoligize for being so late. Our transmission burned up the forward clutches, and I spent the weekend rebuilding it. I am happy to say that now we are up and running again, and can come and haul whatever it is you have. So please give us a call if you need us.

1 - 20 of 335 Posts