Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys with the ever changing weather I will be moving the Wednesday Free Oysters and $1.00 off draft beer to Latitudes Beach Bar and Grille behind the Hilton. I have 18 beers on tap, 6 HD Tv's, bar menu, free oyster, and I have put up an enclosed tent with heaters. So come on out and let the free oysters fly!!!! Again thank you all for the support you have given us.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I had a blast meeting everyone last week but can't make the trip again this week, the better half is working so I'll be watching the little ones! Drink one for me! :letsdrink

·
Registered
210 Posts
LoupGarou - Free Oysters....? Man O Man - Count me in. Is this during certain hours.....or all day.....or what....?

Hilton on Pensacola Beach....?

·
Registered
13,336 Posts
redfish maniac (11/4/2009)LoupGarou - Free Oysters....? Man O Man - Count me in. Is this during certain hours.....or all day.....or what....?

Hilton on Pensacola Beach....?
I believe he starts shucking at 3 pm, most of us work and arrive around 6 pm, they usually shuck unitill 7 or 8.

But maybe Mike will chime in here and confirm.

This is week 14 of free oysters by LoupGarou!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep Ill get started around 3:00. Again thanks for the support. See ya in a bit, oysters just came in and they are good and salty!!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
what kinda place is Latitudes? Just a bar or does it serve food? Wish i could come and meet you guys and suck some oysters downbut the wife works evenings and i have the kids, there probablyain't a shucker fast enough for the kids they eat like 5 dozen each.

·
Registered
13,336 Posts
capt'n slim (11/4/2009)what kinda place is Latitudes? Just a bar or does it serve food? Wish i could come and meet you guys and suck some oysters downbut the wife works evenings and i have the kids, there probablyain't a shucker fast enough for the kids they eat like 5 dozen each.
This our first night going to Latitudes so I can not say. Mike the host is now shucking so he will not be able to respond today, as it is full swing Shucking ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RIGHT NOW!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But there is a menu available, as there is also a restuarant inside the hotel called H2O.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts