Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,078 Posts
Y'all people don't know what the hell you're talking about... I used to go a bunch back when Mike first started it up. Then it got a little too mainstream for me... and mr. Fish you should know I don't apologize to anybody...

·
Registered
14,117 Posts
Y'all people don't know what the hell you're talking about... I used to go a bunch back when Mike first started it up. Then it got a little too mainstream for me... and mr. Fish you should know I don't apologize to anybody...
Look who logged in.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tipping the shucker and the beer slingers generally improves the sevice. Standing in line, drinking beer, waiting for oysters sounds like a good day��

·
Dreamchaser Racing
34 Posts
New to the area - does this still happen? Moved to GB a few weeks ago, avid boater (go-fast) and fisherman - fiance and I are looking to find new hang-outs, same mind-set folks, etc.

·
Registered
14,117 Posts
New to the area - does this still happen? Moved to GB a few weeks ago, avid boater (go-fast) and fisherman - fiance and I are looking to find new hang-outs, same mind-set folks, etc.
Yep, every Wed night.
Tell the tenders or the shucker you are with the fishing forum.
They will point us out.

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Great Time

It is a "must do", although Gin and I can not always make it and can not always stay late and we have a kind of long drive back to the key. It is worth it. Great people to know and network.

·
Dreamchaser Racing
34 Posts
Is anyone going tonight or is the weather a deal-killer? If not going, I thought about the $5 burger deal at Tiger Point Golf Club on Wednesdays.

·
Registered
14,117 Posts
Is anyone going tonight or is the weather a deal-killer? If not going, I thought about the $5 burger deal at Tiger Point Golf Club on Wednesdays.
Yes, it is on tonight.
We just got word that the rain ain't stopping it tonight.
6 pm is when most show up.
Like I said, ask the tenders or the shucker who Stephanie is, she is the boss. Haha

·
Dreamchaser Racing
34 Posts
Awesome - count Leigh and I in! SO how does this work? I read somewhere you get like 2 at a time? I assume dress code is nice shorts, shirt and flops.... LOL Just to be certain, this is at the Hampton at the beach?

·
Registered
14,117 Posts
Great meeting everyone tonight. Can't wait to do it again. Great folks and Leigh and I are very happy to be part of the group!
Nice meeting y'all also. Come on back, it is an every Wednesday event.
After 7 years of FREE Oysters, it isn't posted every week here on the PFF, as everyone knows about it.

See ya!!
BT

·
Dreamchaser Racing
34 Posts
We will be coming today with a new member - Chuck Ridenour (Leigh's dad). Both Leigh and Chuck share the same b-day (it was Monday), so we flew him down. We will be there around 4:30 or so. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
14,117 Posts
We will be coming today with a new member - Chuck Ridenour (Leigh's dad). Both Leigh and Chuck share the same b-day (it was Monday), so we flew him down. We will be there around 4:30 or so. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
See ya then, or after, as most do not get there till bout 6pm after work. But you know that.

PS: do not forget your own tumbler. 2 for a dollar can be had a Dollar General

·
Registered
14,117 Posts
Will this happen tonight?
Yep.
Every Wednesday, weather permitting.
I am not going to be there, but others will.
Make sure you tell the tenders your are Forum, ask who other forum peeps are, they will point you in the right direction.

PS: Bring your own 22 oz tumbler, (its a forum thing)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts