Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
sailfish23 (1/28/2010)thanks again tommy!!
and r yall gonna have the bow trailer there again this year? still lookin into gettin another matthews!!
pm sent!
i didnt know outcast sold mathews.. either way, PM sent, i could use some post season hunting stuff as well!! thanks outcast!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks for all the interest in the cards. I would like to answer a few previous questions. The Bowtech trailer will not be here due to budget constraints. We were told thet the trailer is down for a while. We do not have Matthews but we do have Bowtech and Hoyt. All the 2009 bows will be on-sale during our Spring sale. We will be having the shark tournament and we do have a tag and release division but it is not totally tag and release. Thanks.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks Tommy for the gracious offer to PFF'ers and your reply to my request.I'm looking forward to the sale. You've got a great team of employees and I'm sure they will be resting up for a long weekend!

Do you know if there are going to be any special dealson Carrot Stix rods and Shimano reels?

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,140 Posts
I am new to the area and the forum, I will not be able to make the sale because I will be offshore, but I am sending the wife by to take advantage of the sale. I agree with all of the other post. I believe in supporting the local businesses and it is a bonus when the retailer shows the type of appreciatation that you are.

Thank you once again.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts