Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>I would like to thank all of you for your support over the years. As you know the sale is coming up Feb 25th. I would like to give all the forum members aFREE $10.00gift card to show my appreciation. I wish it could be more but it is all I can do at this time.Thecards will be limited to purchases INSIDE the store only because thecards must be redeemed via our computer system. We do not use the computers outside. Everything inside is on sale as well. Thecardsmust beused on a minimum purchase of $50.00 and must be used during the sale. Limit one card per member. You must send me a PM with your name and I will issue thegift card in your name only. After receiving your PM I will give you a confirmation that the card has been issued. All requests MUST be received by February 21st. I hope you take advantage of this and I again thank you for your business. See you at the sale.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Thanks for doing this Tommy. One of many, many reasons to support your local businesses ... they actually care that you shop there.

PM sent.

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Thank you,

Once the Gift Card is issued, and we have recieved your confirmation of same, do we stop by to pick up the card, or is the card a virtual card, in your system, to be redeemed the day of the sale?

Thanks

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As you can imagine we are having numerous requests. I will start making them next week and you can pick them up anytime after the 10th and even during the sale. Thanks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
very cool outcast i wont be able to use one (50 bucks might as well be 500) but very cool of you and the store to make such a great offer. im glad to be a small part of such a great group with such great members!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Good folks at Outcast. Tommy helped me earlier this year with gifts for a special group of military folks. He and his team went "above and beyond" to support the effort.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">What a great gesture. I really do appreciate it. Thanks PM sent

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
PM Sent! I already have a list going of what I need & I'm waiting specifically for the OUTCAST SALE!!!!!! CANT WAIT, been talking about it since January 1!! =D =D

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Thanks Tommy. Now I'llhave to make sure that I get downthere for the sale.:letsdrink:usaflag

·
Registered
775 Posts
thanks again tommy!!

and r yall gonna have the bow trailer there again this year? still lookin into gettin another matthews!!

pm sent!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts