Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link to the product details.

http://www.metalsales.us.com/Stile/index.html

210 sq feet, or 2.1 squares.

Panels are 16 foot long and 39.4" wide of coverage. 26 gauge "Tudor Brown" is the color (basically dark chocolate brown)

Perfect for a porch, shed, or carport. I have matched eave metal, and other trim pieces left too. I have plenty of matching colored screws and butyl tape.

This stuff is easy to put on a simple gable roof, it is a thru fastened panel, meaning you just take a cordless drill and screw it down! For a couple beers, I'll even come over and give you a few instructions if need be, and I can email you the instruction manual.

It is on a job site in Destin. If you don't have a trailer big enough for 16' long panels, you can cut them in half and they will fit in your truck bed.

Hate to see this expensive metal panels get tossed if someone wants them.

Let me know ASAP before I have the crew go pick em up and toss em.

Thanx!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Wow Clay that is awesome of you!!!! It would be great for the hunters....for there shooting stand roofs...I just put some panels on a shooting house myself....an over order from our zoo expansion....The companybid the job for 24in panels and the manufactorer sent 42in panels....so alot left over and I found them on craigs list here local

heres a direct link

http://www.metalsales.us.com/Stile/index.html

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
If nobody wants them and it comes down to scrapping them, I will take them.

I really do not need them but I hate to see them scrapped.

·
Registered
8,259 Posts
How many panels do you have ? I would like some for some shooting houses as long as you have enough to make it worth the drive.

Very nice gesture.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
210 sq ft looks like four panels.

·
Super Moderator
27,942 Posts
Clay, if they can stay there until Monday.....I'll pick em up when I drop my 4 wheeler off at BPS....Just let me know brother...:letsdrink

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't understand the "open forum" thing??

Yes, it is 4 panels.

First PM was Joe Z. If he cant get them this week, then the next in line will get them. I am just trying to save myself the trouble of dumping them. I dont keep materials from one job to the next unless it is "univaversal" stuff like Peel && stick ot something.

I am assuming Joe will get them. If not I will post it back up.

Sise so many people seem to want them for shoting houses and such, I will remember that on future metal jobs. I have tossed way more panels than that in the dumpster. Just hated seein these that are stamped like spanish tile go in...plus...truth be told...container was full to the top!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Breeze Fabricators (11/4/2009)Clay, You are a bitch!!!! I've asked you about that very same stuff!!!! You sir are out of my will. :banghead:reallycrying
Clay, this sounds serious. Haha.You need to go by and patch things up with Tim. :toast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts