Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in another thread, i saw where a bunch of you guys were fans of "the greatest movie ever" and i decided to throw this challenge (a rewarding challenge) out there since im still recovering from surgery and building some rods and need to get them out of my way :)

now for the test!

1. what airline and flight number did mary take to aspen?

2. what are the last names of both main characters? (one is easy, the other isnt too hard, but you have to be a REAL fanatic to know how to spell it)

3. what is the name of the "gas man" that dies at the restaurant? (and for kicks, whats the name of that restaurant?)

4. in the hotel, harry shot a gun. how many shots did harry fire?

5. what is printed on seabass's hat?

6. who is freda felcher, and where is she from?

7. now, for my favorite... where in the movie is someone peeing on a wall?

if anyone can get all of these correct, there is a FREE light inshore spinning rod for them!!! seriously, if someone can get all 7 of these correct by 8pm tonight (11/9/07) i have a light action 5'6" spinning rod that i was going to sell, but ill give it away. all it needs is a tip, and flex coat!!! pm me, or post them on here. only one try per person!!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
let's make this fun... add some more trivia facts or questions! id guess 50% of us forum members would rate this movie in our top 5!

add some like what time and date were written on the bathroom stall?

what type of vehicle did harry have?

what drinks did seabass and the guys request?

heres a good fact.... in the movie, it is shown that lloyd and harry cross over a bridge (over a river) headed west. then later, they cross the same river to pick up that "bad guy" anyone else notice that editing mistake?

what ype of birds were at the banquet? and how many were there left in the world?

lets see who can stump the whole forum...

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'll give it a shot!

1. I have no idea

2. Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunn

3. Can't remember gas man's name, but I think restaurant was Dante's Inferno?

4. 6 shots (missed all)

5. "wine em, dine em, 69 em" or something to that effect

6. Freda was the "little philly from Scranton" that broke Harry's heart when she started going out w/ Lloyd.

7. There may have been someone peeing on a wall outside of the apartment complex in Rhode Island.

·
Registered
515 Posts
nb&twil (11/9/2007)let's make this fun... add some more trivia facts or questions! id guess 50% of us forum members would rate this movie in our top 5!

add some like what time and date were written on the bathroom stall?

what type of vehicle did harry have?

what drinks did seabass and the guys request?

heres a good fact.... in the movie, it is shown that lloyd and harry cross over a bridge (over a river) headed west. then later, they cross the same river to pick up that "bad guy" anyone else notice that editing mistake?

what ype of birds were at the banquet? and how many were there left in the world?

lets see who can stump the whole forum...
Harry had an 89 sheepdog.

Make it 4 boilermakers!

some kind of snow owls. I think there were only 2 left and then they killed one w/ a cork

I like this kind of trivia!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where did billy live? (and dont say rhode island! be specific)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
come on... you guys have to have some more quotes.....

"whats the matter, little nervous about the flight?"

"something like that"

"theres really nothing to be worried about mary, statistically they say youre more likely to get killed on the way to the airport like in a head on collision, or gettin trapped under a gas truck. thats the worst! i have this cousin, well i had this cousin...."

"lloyd could you just watch the road?"

"sure thing, cant be too careful... lotta bad drivers out there"

:)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
HARRY!! you spilled the salt...thats bad luck...all we need is bad luck on a trip across the country...quick throw the slat over your left shoulder..... (no laughing icons???)

·
Super Moderator
12,717 Posts
I have 2 questions for y'all...

1. How much is the price of gas at the truck stop?

2. What did the neon beer sign say that was in the window at Seabass' table?

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
VS200B (11/9/2007)I have 2 questions for y'all...

1. How much is the price of gas at the truck stop?

2. What did the neon beer sign say that was in the window at Seabass' table?

1. 1.09

2. coors

(something youll notice is in that movie, almost every time beer is at hand, coors is used. on thee way back from the store back in RI its a coors light box he has the"bare essentials" in. the beer bottles lloyd wizzes in are coorsbottle with labels peeled off. then at the bar in aspen, once again, coors.)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nb&twil (11/9/2007)

1. what airline and flight number did mary take to aspen?

2. what are the last names of both main characters? (one is easy, the other isnt too hard, but you have to be a REAL fanatic to know how to spell it)

3. what is the name of the "gas man" that dies at the restaurant? (and for kicks, whats the name of that restaurant?)

4. in the hotel, harry shot a gun. how many shots did harry fire?

5. what is printed on seabass's hat?

6. who is freda felcher, and where is she from?

7. now, for my favorite... where in the movie is someone peeing on a wall?
1. twa flight 171

2. lloyd christmas and harry dunne

3. joe mental (dante's inferno)

4. 6

5. wine em dine em sixty nine em

6.harry's ex who cheated on him with lloyd. from cranceton

7. at the appartment complex in providence (when they sneak out to escape the "gas man")

1 - 20 of 20 Posts