Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special offer for the PFFers!!

I'm sure most of you have seen me on here before, here is as opportunity to test out my service at no charge!

Dec7th through Dec 11th I willdo oneFREE hull cleaning for those who reply to this ad!!

This offer is for boat owners inOrange Beachonly.

No contracts, No hidden fees, No scams!

I will clean the entire hull of your boat from the waterline down, inspectthe zincs, running gear,paint and hull condition.

Ideliver toyou a written report of my inspection at no charge!

Call today (850) 696-2828 or contact me online at www.AlbatrossDivers.com

I am Licensed and Insured with over six years of underwater construction and hull cleaning experience.

Offer is not available for current customers, sorry.

ALSO, I INSTALL ZINC ANODESFOR ALL MY CUSTOMERS FOR ONLY THE COST OF THE ZINC. MY ZINC PRICES HAVEN'T BEEN BEAT YET! YOU GET ZINCS INSTALLED ON YOUR BOAT WHILE IT SITS IN THE WATER AND EXTRA CASH IN YOUR POCKET!

Thanks!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Would you clean a boat on a trailer like mine or do you just clean boat in the water? Count me in if you can take it off the trailer and clean below the water line because I definitly can't do it.

I'm very impressed that you would do this too! :usaflag

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
aerialjc (12/1/2009)Would you clean a boat on a trailer like mine or do you just clean boat in the water? Count me in if you can take it off the trailer and clean below the water line because I definitly can't do it.

If your boat is on a trailer i dont think there is much he can do as far as cleaning.I think what he iscleaning is oysters barnacles and stuff from boats that stay in the water.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aerialjc (12/1/2009)Would you clean a boat on a trailer like mine or do you just clean boat in the water? Count me in if you can take it off the trailer and clean below the water line because I definitly can't do it.

I clean off hard growth and slime etc. I don't remove hull stains or scum lines.

If your boat has hard growth and slime I will definately do it, in the water that is.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Offer ends Friday,Dec. 4th!

Don't delay, time is limited but spots are unlimited!

I will need your boat name/style, dock/slip number, telephone number and email.

Thanks!

·
Banned
464 Posts
I spoke to Matt and confirmed that his offer is for boats in the water and not on trailers.

Great offer non the less!!

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Talk about fast! I walked down the pier this afternoon and thought my boat was sinking! I was expecting to see a dirty scum line and there was none. That made me think that i was so low in the water i could only see good bottom paint! People who own boats that stay in the water know what i am talking about. So i realize that my boat has had a great in the water cleaning!! Matt did a great job! While walking up the pier he calls me on my cel and asked me if i was happy with the job. I can't say enough about this guy and his service! If any of you were on the fence about who to use,,,,,,,,, give matt a call! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
13,327 Posts
I agree with Captain Scott Byrd !!!

Matt did the best cleaning I have ever had, and check out the report he emailed me:Hi Tom,</DIV>
I was able to clean your boat this afternoon. Here is a copy of the Invoice/Inspection form I deliver after every cleaning.</DIV>
Your boat doesn't have any shaft zincs. I can offer the 1-1/4" inch shaft zincs for a total of $7.09 each. Fyi</DIV>
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

If you would, go online to my website at www.AlbatrossDivers.com, click on the Customer Feedback page and state what you think about my services.

Thanks!
</DIV><HR></DIV><DIV class=Section1><DIV align=center><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=672><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 63pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 3.5in; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 63pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=336 colSpan=4><H1>Invoice</H1></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 3.5in; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 63pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=336 colSpan=5><P class=DateandNumber><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 110%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Status: <?xml:namespace prefix = ns0 ns = "SmallBusinessAccounting.SalesInvoice" /><ns0:DocumentStatus>Paid</ns0:DocumentStatus><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=DateandNumber><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 110%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Invoice Date: <ns0:FinancialDate>12/4/2009</ns0:FinancialDate><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 81pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 171pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 81pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=228 colSpan=2><ns0:CompanyName><P class=leftalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Albatross Divers LLC<o:p></o:p><?xml:namespace prefix = w ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:word" /><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:CompanyName><ns0:CompanyAddress><P class=leftalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">904 Barkley St <o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr><P class=leftalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Pensacola, FL 32506<o:p></o:p><P class=leftalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">UNITED STATES<o:p></o:p></ns0:CompanyAddress><P class=leftalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Phone: <ns0:CompanyPhone>(850) 696-2828</ns0:CompanyPhone><o:p></o:p><P class=leftalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">www.AlbatrossDivers.com<o:p></o:p><ns0:CompanyEmail><P class=leftalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">[email protected]live.com<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:CompanyEmail></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 22.85pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 81pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=30><P class=headingright><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">To<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 116.3pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 81pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=155 colSpan=2><ns0:ContactName><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Playin' House<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:ContactName><ns0:CustomerName><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Tom Rongstad<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:CustomerName><ns0:BillingAddress><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Bahia Mar Marina<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Slip (A-9)<o:p></o:p><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Pensacola, Fl <o:p></o:p><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">UNITED STATES<o:p></o:p></ns0:BillingAddress><ns0:CustomerPhone><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt"></ns0:CustomerPhone></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 67.85pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 81pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=90 colSpan=2><P class=headingright><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Ship To<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.75in; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 81pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=168 colSpan=2><ns0:ContactName><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Playin' House<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:ContactName><ns0:CustomerName><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Tom Rongstad<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:CustomerName><ns0:ShippingAddress><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:ShippingAddress><ns0:CustomerPhone><P class=rightalignedtext><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Georgia','serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt"></ns0:CustomerPhone></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 17.95pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 108.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 17.95pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=144><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Diver<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 220pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 17.95pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=293 colSpan=5><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Hull Inspection<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 106.6pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 17.95pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=142 colSpan=2><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Payment Terms<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 69.3pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 17.95pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=92><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Due Date<o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><ns0:SalesPerson><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 108.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=144><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Matt<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:SalesPerson><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 220pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=293 colSpan=5><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Paint Condition: <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><ns0:UserFields.String4>Good</ns0:UserFields.String4><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Zincs/Comments: <o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><ns0:UserFields.String22>(2) R-4 Rudder zincs= 80% remaining</ns0:UserFields.String22><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">(2) 1-1/4" Shaft= NO ZINC PROTECTION<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Where keel bumper ends (midship), there is no paint with hard marine growth=12"x12" on Port and Starboard side.<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">One foot of clearance between bottom of bow and natural bottom.<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 106.6pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=142 colSpan=2><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Date Serviced<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">: <ns0:DeliveryDate>12/4/2009</ns0:DeliveryDate><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p><ns0:paymentTerm><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></ns0:paymentTerm></TD><ns0:DueDate><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 69.3pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=92><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">12/4/2009<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:DueDate></TR><TR height=0><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=144></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=84></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=30></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=78></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=78></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=24></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=67></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=76></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=92></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p><DIV align=center><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=672><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 272.85pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=364 colSpan=3><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Description<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 62.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=83><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Qty.<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 74.65pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.15in; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=100><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Unit Price<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=101><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Line Total<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: #627e9c; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=25><P class=columnheadings><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial Black','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><ns0:SalesInvoiceLine><TR style="HEIGHT: 33.25pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr><ns0:DescriptionOrItem><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 272.85pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 33.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=364 colSpan=3><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Free Hull Cleaning & Inspection<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:DescriptionOrItem><ns0:Quantity><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 62.5pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 33.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=83><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" class=MsoNormal align=right><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">37<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:Quantity><ns0:UnitPrice><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 74.65pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.15in; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 33.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=100><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" class=MsoNormal align=right><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">$0.00<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:UnitPrice><ns0:LineTotal><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 33.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=101><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" class=MsoNormal align=right><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">$0.00<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:LineTotal><ns0:Taxable><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 33.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=25><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">T<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:Taxable></TR></ns0:SalesInvoiceLine><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 410pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=547 colSpan=5><P class=Amount><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=101><P class=Amount><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=25><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left" class=Amount align=left><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 410pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=547 colSpan=5><P class=labels><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Subtotal<o:p></o:p></TD><ns0:SubTotal><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.15in; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=101><P class=Amount><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">$0.00<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:SubTotal><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=25><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left" class=Amount align=left><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 410pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=547 colSpan=5><P class=labels><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Sales Tax<o:p></o:p></TD><ns0:TaxAmount><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.15in; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=101><P class=Amount><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">$0.00<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:TaxAmount><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=25><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left" class=Amount align=left><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 410pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=547 colSpan=5><P class=labels><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Total<o:p></o:p></TD><ns0:Total><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.15in; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=101><P class=Amount><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">$0.00<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:Total><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=25><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left" class=Amount align=left><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 410pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=547 colSpan=5><P class=labels><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Payments<o:p></o:p></TD><ns0:TotalPaymentAmount><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.15in; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=101><P class=Amount><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">$0.00<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:TotalPaymentAmount><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=25><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left" class=Amount align=left><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 410pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=547 colSpan=5><P class=labels><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Balance Due<o:p></o:p></TD><ns0:Balance><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 1.05in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.15in; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=101><P class=Amount><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">$0.00<o:p></o:p><w:sdtPr></w:sdtPr></TD></ns0:Balance><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 18.4pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; BACKGROUND: white; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1pt solid; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=25><P style="TEXT-ALIGN: left" class=Amount align=left><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><o:p></o:p></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 47.2pt"><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 108.1pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 47.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=144><P class=MsoNormal></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 143.9pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 47.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=192><P class=slogan><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Algerian; COLOR: #17365d; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Protecting Your Floating Investment<o:p></o:p></TD><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 5.75pt; WIDTH: 3.5in; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.75pt; HEIGHT: 47.2pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in" width=336 colSpan=5><P style="MARGIN-TOP: 6pt" class=lowertext><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Make all checks payable to <ns0:CompanyName>Albatross Divers LLC</ns0:CompanyName><o:p></o:p><P class=thankyou>Thank you for your business!</TD></TR><TR height=0><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=175></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=179></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=23></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=79></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=96></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=96></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" width=24></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></DIV>

If you notice, I do not have shaft Zincs, however, my last bottom cleaner of three months agosaid the same thing, and then charged me for some.

I find it hard to believe they only lasted three months.

Matt ismy man from this point forward.

Thank you Matt !!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts