Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few Free Flu shot vouchers at Walgreens. This voucher is good at any Walgreens location. The only requirement is you have to be 18 or older. Let me know you want one and we'll arrange pick up.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
My question is why in the world would anyone knowingly pump poison into their bodies in the name of flu shot?

·
Registered
943 Posts
My question is why in the world would anyone knowingly pump poison into their bodies in the name of flu shot?
Because some illnesses, diseases, etc. that once injured or killed thousands of people, have now been eliminated completely or controlled by administering safe and effective vaccines.

To each his own, but I have been getting them for years and I'm not dead yet, nor have I ever had the flu. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Free flue shots

hI ... Does this stand for today ? I just noticed it is a very old post ... do you have "ongoing' free coupons ~ Both my son and I need one ; I have so many serious chronic conditions that it is vital for me ...but I am still trying to either get a job or insurance ...both are very difficult ... any advice would be great ...
thanks,
marie
[email protected]

·
Registered
13,622 Posts
hI ... Does this stand for today ? I just noticed it is a very old post ... do you have "ongoing' free coupons ~ Both my son and I need one ; I have so many serious chronic conditions that it is vital for me ...but I am still trying to either get a job or insurance ...both are very difficult ... any advice would be great ...
thanks,
marie
[email protected]
Check with the Escambia County Health Department

http://www.escambiahealth.com/recent_hot_topics/flu/shot_availability.htm

·
Registered
13,622 Posts

I did, and learned this:

Children 9 - 18 years at no charge.

Adults, 19 years and above, at a cost of $28.00 or Medicare Part B reimbursable.

So it appears you can get one free for your son.

The cost of $28 would be incurred by you. I also called various stores, Walgreens and publix and the costs there is $30.

I would honored to purchase you a Flu Shot.
I will meet you at the location of your choice,
Publix has them now. and render payment to Publix
To insure you get one.

Send me a PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts