Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Duerwood Willis
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do to the jack ass lady here on this forum the puppies are no longer available. She decided to give my father in law a call to inquire about the puppies and read this ad to him. Needless to say because of her stupidity and lack of ability to assume the size of a dog born in November he was pissed. I myself was just trying to let everyone know why a registered breed was free to a good home. Thank you Miss Tree Hugger, now if all the puppies will just breed with there sibling maybe they will have an IQ comparable with yours. Thanks, now maybe Escambia County will raise our taxes to help cover the cost to put down thesepuppies each year that will end up at the animal shelter, it may even create a few new jobs.

·
Duerwood Willis
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Blue Water Baby (2/23/2010)Please let your father in law know that 13,000 animals in Escambia County alone were euthanized last year because of pet overpopulation. There simply arent enough homes for all the animals that are born. For every dog that is born, 10 shelter dogs die. PLEASE have him spay/neuter! There are so many animals at the shelters on death row that needs homes.
Do you really think he cares how many dogs get euthanized each year in escambia County? Why would he pay to have them spayed or neutered when he will not even pay for their shots? That is why I've put them on here for free! did you register just to tell me these things?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Blue Water Baby (2/23/2010)Please let your father in law know that 13,000 animals in Escambia County alone were euthanized last year because of pet overpopulation. There simply arent enough homes for all the animals that are born. For every dog that is born, 10 shelter dogs die. PLEASE have him spay/neuter! There are so many animals at the shelters on death row that needs homes.
HEY LOOK! Bob "effin" Barker is on the Forum!

Get a life ya tree huggin' , recycling,green peace,whale savin'peta puffer. He wants to raise dogs so let him. You wanna kill off a species by spaying and neutering, good luck.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,647 Posts
WOW........ did he really come out with the greenpeace, tree hugger on you d???????

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,647 Posts
i thought the bob barker got sunk??

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Before this gets out of hand.........it was all in jest. Everyone have a goot day.

I do believe stupid people should be spayed and neutered though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts