Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We had a dog wander up into our yard yesterday. We already have two dogs and do not want another one. She has been hanging around our small and big dog with no problems as well as our two and six year old girls. She does bark at our cat, but has not tried to bite it, I can't say for sure how she would do around a cat as ours won't let her get near it. The dog seems on the young side she acts kind of like a puppy. spent the night in the house last night with no accidents, and did not try to chew anything up. She just seemed very happy to have some food, water and a place to lay down. She didn't try to steal any food from my kids this morning (unlike our dogs) . She seems like she would make someone a good pet. We are getting ready to go on vacation, so we need to move this dog fast. We have tried to find the owner through the pound, craigslist, and vets offices as well as walking around the neighborhood. I don't want to see her go to the pound. if you are interested in taking a look at her give me a call at <span class="skype_pnh_print_container">850-457-7274<span dir="ltr" class="skype_pnh_container"><span class="skype_pnh_mark"> begin_of_the_skype_highlighting<span dir="ltr" title="Call this phone number in United States of America with Skype: +18504577274" class="skype_pnh_highlighting_inactive_common"><span skypeaction="skype_dropdown" class="skype_pnh_left_span"><span skypeaction="skype_dropdown" title="Skype actions" class="skype_pnh_dropart_span"><span skypeaction="skype_dropdown" style="background-position: -4499px 1px ! important;" class="skype_pnh_dropart_flag_span"><span class="skype_pnh_textarea_span"><span class="skype_pnh_text_span">850-457-7274<span class="skype_pnh_right_span"><span class="skype_pnh_mark">end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Thanks

Kris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts