Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She keeps jumping our fence and with as much as we work we can't give her enough attention. She has had her shots but IS NOT house broken. We have kept her as an outside dog. She is in very good health and was born on Mother's Day in 2009. She comes with a collar, leash, and a 10 pound bag of dog food. I love her to death and don't want to get rid of her but she deserves better than to be fenced in my back yard with no attention.

I thought about putting her on craigslist but I know we have a much better community here. Let me know if interested. The pic is her when she was about 5 months old. She is much bigger now. I will try to get a better pic soon.

She is VERY VERY good with people (loves playing with my 2 year old).

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
If you do end putting her on craigslist I've heard it's better to list a price even if you are still giving her away for free. This helps deter the people who might want a dog just for fighting or training their fighting dogs.

Hopefully you can find her a good home with a PFF'er. Good luck!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Sonick.

We've got a nice spot for the pup.

Though, how does that jumping the fence thing work?

We could take her, but does she jump the fence to get to other dogs or just bored?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Chris,

I know you would take care of her. You bought an Xbox 360 memory card from me and looked at my drumset. I noticed this morning that she's not jumping the fence, there is a section with a lot of slack at the bottom that she is sliding under.

Like I said, she's great with kids and adults but she is really wanting attention and is very active so she will jump up and try to get attention. That's my only real complaint with her. When we first got her I had gotten her out of that habit but I've been so busy lately that now when I do actually get time to play with her she's back into the habit of wanting to jump up to get more attention.

If you'd like to see her sometime give me a call 490-9028. I'm located down by NAS but could bring her wherever you are.

-Marty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts