Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this notification in an email. Thought I'd post it for anyone that may benefit. First come first served. Notice free $ 100.00 certificates offered (whatever that means).

Half Hitch Tackle Fishing Club

fishing events... specials... what's biting

We bring it all to you!

We are excited to inform you of this FREE Fishing Seminar...

Saturday, January 12th 9am-11:30am Treasure Island Marina

Boat Maintenance

For ALL boat owners (all sizes)

with Bill Kuhn - Service Manager/Parts and Mike Little - Service Representative

call Bob Fowler to reserve your space 850-234-6533 ext 5

EVERYTHING YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW AND LEARN ABOUT "Boat Maintenance" to keep your boat "Ship-Shape". CALL NOW TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION.

I want to personally extend, to you, a cordial invitation to attend the upcoming Seminar. We will be offering a FREE $100 Certificate to all attendees. Be sure to join us for this seminar and reserve your spot immediately, as we can only accomodate 70 seminar participants.

Bob Fowler 850-234-6533 Ext 5

Invitation Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember call early and reserve your seat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to fish out of Destin when I first got into Saltwater fishing. I'm pretty sure I signed up for notifications etc. I get a few emails a year from them for tournaments and sales.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
You can get the list of Registered boat owners from the state, CHEAP. Back in 1997 it was a penny per name. You can break down the catgories several ways.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The boat owners registration list was public information several years ago, today it is confidential and non published information. Many marketing companies will offer you the Florida data base, but the fact is that its a severely dated list with no value.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
This is the answer I received to my inquiry this morning.<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">In order to locate all boats registered based on your search parameters, we require a letter from you requesting this information. In this letter, provide us with all of the search parameters that you wish to use. The fee for the work is $0.01 per record (boat), $1.00 for a blank CD and a $4.50, shipping and handling fee. We will call you to advise the amount due of the entire job. The balance due is required to be paid off within 30 days of notification or we will destroyed the data. When your payment arrives, we will then ship the information to you. <SPAN style="LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line">Make your check payable to: <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:STATE w:st="on"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">FLORIDA</ST1:STATE></ST1:pLACE> <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">DHSMV.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line"><O:p></O:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">The information will be written on a CD. A set of basic instructions will be provided on the CD along with a file layout. If you wish to have the information written on paper, please advise in your request or it will be supplied on a CD in ?flat file? format that you will be able to import into spreadsheet type applications. We do not have labels available as an output selection.<O:p></O:p><P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: line"><O:p></O:p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts