Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Hmm,wonder if I :moon every post,maybe I can get out of baitfish status.That 6-pack is as good as mine now!:shedevil

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Lickety-Split (10/5/2007)THREE
You sissy! My beer consumption rate per hour is higher than your post count,so nah:moon.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Tuna Man (11/1/2007)Boy that's all we need is a bunch of bullshit posts to wade through, in order for a race to get to 3000 posts and a six pack. How childish.

If you have something to contribute fine, want to tell someone what a nice catch fine...but this is a bunch of crap.

We need a new forum " Childish run to 3000 posts" just for you guys, so everyone won't waste there time opening this crap up.

If I was concerned about my post count I'd remark on every post. I don't care one iota about baseball, college football etc, and I won't post or do so very seldom....I don't care. I don't post.

I WILL NOT and Refuse to contribute to this kind on nonsense.

Rest assured that this reply from me will be deleted tomorrow.

Such nonsense:doh:doh:doh

You're just mad b/c you really thought there was some free beer in this thread. :poke

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Ron (TunaMan) doesn't drink anyway...& i agree with his reply...

I think Mark was just having fun & really doesn't care who gets to 3K posts...

on the "old" forum, there was a post about who'll hit 10K first...murph, elmiril, tunaman and none of them cared either...just something to look for...

I was a "sailfish" too but, don't care now if i'm a pinfish, ruby, mingo...whatever...

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Tuna Man (11/1/2007)
Ultralite (11/1/2007)Ron (TunaMan) doesn't drink anyway...& i agree with his reply...

I think Mark was just having fun & really doesn't care who gets to 3K posts...

on the "old" forum, there was a post about who'll hit 10K first...murph, elmiril, tunaman and none of them cared either...just something to look for...

I was a "sailfish" too but, don't care now if i'm a pinfish, ruby, mingo...whatever...

Woooooh....I do drink. NOT on a boat, while driving, and while flying, I have enough of a handicap :banghead and need whatever senses I have left. It's just that I play designated driver without any remorse. To be deleted

Holy crap I am laughing my ass off, but it is easy to see why people think Ron does not drink. He is always willing to be the DD, in my case a welcome offer that I would glad take him up on anytime.:clap

At firstI wantedmy post count back at first but now I just dont care. Kind of nice not having to think about it anymore. Kinda like Mike said. I would still like to have my sailfish status back though. I could care less about the post count.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Wharf Rat (11/1/2007)*SIGH*...sometimes attempts at humor are just lost on this forum. Don't take yourselves so seriously people!!
Exactly correct sir:clap

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats what I was getting at!!! I was joke'n around. Being silly!!

But I still want the beer though!:)

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
need2fish (11/11/2007)My money's on Dan..he sounds quite commited.
Nah man,I don't give a rats azz about my post count. New forum,New beginning is the way I look at it but like Mark just want the beer. Actually my quest for 1300 of these:moon would be a personal accomplishment and goal i'm tryin to reach. Thanks for your vote of confidence,though unnecessary. Oh yea:moon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts