Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
thanx, barefoot for the tape. my front and back door steps will have a new look. and a big shout-out to corpsman for delivery. helluva deer camp y'all got there, corpsman. let me know when my deer is ready. lol.
pleasure t meet you and the guys.
jack

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
The Op's supply should be getting low now . LOL! Just a heads up if you wanted some and did not get it. Masking tape off what you want done. Spray Paint the color you want inside the area HEAVY dust with sand then a light coat to seal it.If it wears or gets thin repeat the process in bad areas. Way better than adhisive stips in a lot of applactions.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
The Op's supply should be getting low now . LOL! Just a heads up if you wanted some and did not get it. Masking tape off what you want done. Spray Paint the color you want inside the area HEAVY dust with sand then a light coat to seal it.If it wears or gets thin repeat the process in bad areas. Way better than adhisive stips in a lot of applactions.
Everyone - last call, 1st come, 1st serve.
I have 6 boxes left.
8821 Grow Drive, Ellyson.

Text me 1st before dropping by. 850-384-8704.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
mark,
did tom get yours? corpsman said he only got two boxes.
jack

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
No, I didn't know when to meet you guys. No worries though, I appreciate the effort Corpsman made bringing it up.

·
Premium Member
2,953 Posts
Jack,
I got two boxes, which I thought were ones Tom had reserved. He sent me an IM last week telling me I could snag those. Somehow in the mix, I didn't realize you guys had some reserved on top of that number, so I just got the two. I kept one box and gave a box to you. SInce there were two rolls in a box, I thought you guys would take one each. I kept one, roll and gave one roll to a buddy. If he still has them tomorrow, I can snag them. Ellison park is only about a mile away from my place. I won't be up this coming weekend, but likely will be the following. I sent barefoot a text. Mark, I will give you my roll if it's all gone. No worries!

·
Premium Member
2,953 Posts
Mark, Just heard back from barefoot, and I am going to pick yours up right now. I will see you in a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
it's no big deal, man. i can share the box you gave me with mark.
the big question is how many deer y'all manage to get in that snow?
jack

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Thanks Corpsman, I hate you are having to go out of your way though. It's no worries if I don't get it.

Reactions: Corpsman

·
Premium Member
2,953 Posts
it's no big deal, man. i can share the box you gave me with mark.
the big question is how many deer y'all manage to get in that snow?
jack
Zero! They just weren't moving in the snow where I was.

No worries, Mark. Barefoot's office is right around the corner from my house. I have the tape in my truck and will let you know when I'm headed back up that way.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts