Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
We have about 2 dozen boxes of this 3m adhesive backed safety tread. Used to prevent slipping on stairs, steps, etc. We will be discarding in the trash soon.

If you guys want some, pm me.
I'll give 1 box/ person if interested.

Each box has 2 rolls each - 2 in. wide x 60 ft./ roll.
Here’s what It looks like.
View attachment 1085701 View attachment 1085702
If there‘s any left I’d like to snag a box. Great for our aircraft stuff!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Just want to make sure you received my phone number on the PM. Haven’t received any information for pickup. Thanks again!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Barefoot - It was nice to meet you & I really appreciate the safety tape! I delivered the other box to fishnfool & he appreciated it also.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,953 Posts
Man, I would love some if there is any left. I can pick up. I can also deliver to Selma this weekend or next if needed.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Man, I would love some if there is any left. I can pick up. I can also deliver to Selma this weekend or next if needed.
Generous off Corpsman, I think I heard Jack say he'd buy all the beer we can drink at the marina if you make it up this way.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Generous off Corpsman, I think I heard Jack say he'd buy all the beer we can drink at the marina if you make it up this way.
is it open?
jack

·
Registered
14,582 Posts
Lets do this = I had a box reserved, take mine, keep it, pickup H2O Marks and jacks.
Deliver them as you suggest.
PM sent.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Reactions: jack2 and BananaTom

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
corpsman, check you pm's for my phone number
jack

Reactions: Corpsman

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Any left? Where is the OP located? I'm between Navarre and FWB but will pick it up if it's an hour or less or someone is coming this way? Makes great traction on wet box blind wood steps!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Kmac picked mine up and brought it to me! Doesn’t get much better than that! Thanks!!

Reactions: Kamac
21 - 40 of 55 Posts