Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 25 each, 20 gallon plastic drums. I would rather see them recycled than go to the Landfill.

Free - You pick'em up.Located on Pensacola Beach. Thanks, Clay 232-2435.

·
Registered
244 Posts
What did they contain? Are they like mini 55 gal drums or cubed? I believe we would be interested in them as long as they arent contaminated with something toxic or that would react to something we would fill them with.

·
Registered
8,658 Posts
I'll take a couple if they would be suitable to hold water. (not necessarily drinking water) but washing water. What did they have in them ? Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Theyoriginally contained an algacide used for cleaning HVAC equipment. The algacide is allowed/safe enough for the sanitary sewer so its notoverly-toxic. Several of our employees have used them for gas with no problems noted.

Call me at 232-2435 if interested. 1st come 1st served (I've had lots of calls). Thanks, Clay

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far:

MGuns - 5

Welldoya - 2

danthemanx07 - 3

hellerhighwater - 2

atlantacapt - 4

sailfish - 4

bill (phone call) - 5

Have 2 more

·
Registered
502 Posts
If you guys could go ahead and make plans to dump these on the first weedline that forms between the Nipple anddouble nipple a couple of days before I get to the weedline...that would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey - Some of you guys did not pick-up your drums. Please shoot me a PM stating your intentions. Otherwise, I will pass the opportunity on to others. Thank you,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts