Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Pain in the keister for those wanting to fish but this is a teachable moment for those educators on the forum. Get a bucket of the algae and take it to science class. Let those kids paw through it and get the microscopes and hand lens out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was getting a line full of the grass last Sunday on NAS and when I pulled it off and it hit the water it left a rainbow sheen on the surface. My hands smelt like I had been working on my car all day. Not good.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I swear it is the worst I can remember. At this rate might be September or October before it lets up. We need some good strong N. winds.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
That stuff has been horrible over here! Not sure if that tropical wave sitting out there didn't add to it not moving out but the last 3 times I've went I only deployed one rod out to wind up for the next 10 mins getting it off the line! Its got me frazzled! Maybe soon guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just an idea... I usually use piano wire long leaders. if you will lay all of your leaders out on a board and coat them with spray silicon and let them dry. It helps alot with the sea weed from sticking and tangling too bad. also the leaders last longer. hope this helps someone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts