Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not TRULY political... I was trying to get some discussion on the probability of FOX News leaning LEFT. I mentioned Judge Janine being pulled off the FNC's programming because she attempted to get some discussion on if Omar practiced Sharia Law, Juan William's bashing Trump, Mike Wallace being a moderate Democrat, and Shepard Smith hitting Trump a little harder...

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Hate to see Dusty Flairs predictions come true.......

·
Administrator
1,117 Posts
Forum Rules are for general site rules. Each section can have its own specific rules, which is the case here. As Dusty noted those rules, you cannot discuss politics in that area.

As such, it was removed.

Let us know if you have any other questions on this.

- JB

·
Registered
9,511 Posts
How about a political section? Something like the spearboard has.? That is one of the reasons so many of the older retired military are gone.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JB - No other questions but a couple of comments, if I may.

1. First if all, many posts in the OFF-TOPIC are political in nature. Anytime a lawmaker, e.g., AOC or political party differences are posted or discussed are political in nature. Some talk to state politics in the form of gun control and most recently ammunition control. But I'll assume you guys thought my political post was a bit too serious.

2. If POLITICS are NOT permitted, then that should be should be listed in the FORUM RULES section since it seems that it's a very critical rule. Yep, I should have read the sticky note, but then again, I feel this rule deserves more than a sticky note.

3. And has been very recently stated - a POLITICS forum may be in order. There is one for RELIGION and some may feel that politics are equally important.

I, as well as many, enjoy the PFF.

THX...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.