Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So coming home this evening, Almost to the house and I see what looked like a cat running infront of me.. I get closer and Its a small fox, he darts infront of the truck and stands in my neighbors yard across the street.. I watch him for a few seconds as he stands there then I back into my driveway.. My question, Do I need to call someone and report seeing him? Im off of Michigan..

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,445 Posts
No,... they're everywhere with some woods. Just tell kids to stay away if they see one in the daytime. They are nocturnal,... if you see them in the day it might be sick,... including rabies.

I know a guy in Atlanta. A fox chased his cat in through the cat door into his house. The fox then went after his wife. He ran in and beat it to death. His wife is now getting rabies shots which I here are NOT pleasant.

But one running by at night is just cool.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard a fox has been around here.. There were some woods about a block away but they cut most of the trees out and built house's.. This is my first time seeing him.. It was kool and he was kinda small..

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Don't bet on a healthy specimen at night... by all rights and biological traits they need to shag ass anytime they see a human or human petrol powered ride... If they stop, stand and observe... 50/50 on a sickie critter! A holler out the window and if they don't scoot on, i will hunt them down whether it it be fox, ****, dillar, possum, cat, dog or yote... They better do all they can to distance themself from me or i will hunt, track and eliminate....
Brent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts