Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
It depends on what you want really. If you just want only the basic equipments it came with like the boat with 2 seats included, a paddle and 2 mirage drives, I can sell it to you for $1.7K, the color is sand dune. The mirage alone costs $800 each brand new. So you see you practically didn't pay anything for the hull. The Mirage Drive it came with has reverse function.

·
Registered
212 Posts
This picture is for the 2020 Hobie Oasis Tandem : just to let you know what you're up to. Me and my wife rarely uses it now after I moved my work location. Very stable boat. As a bonus, I won't charge you for the Hobie stabilizer I installed so your family will feel a lot more confident using the boat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It depends on what you want really. If you just want only the basic equipments it came with like the boat with 2 seats included, a paddle and 2 mirage drives, I can sell it to you for $1.7K, the color is sand dune. The mirage alone costs $800 each brand new. So you see you practically didn't pay anything for the hull. The Mirage Drive it came with has reverse function.
Definitely interested in any other gear you have as well

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will buy it tomorrow or even today if necessary. I really want it before my brother and his family visits.

·
Registered
212 Posts
PM received. For some reason the PM notifications doesn't seem to show right away after signing in. Sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts