Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found at Tom Thumb on lillian and Bauer rd, I took him to the vet to see if he was chipped and unfortunately he is not, he has a collar but no tags, have posted and searched on Facebook for his owner and have had several people share the post but no avail, he’s grieving for his owner and I’m sure they are grieving for him as well, if you own him or know who does just bring pictures you have of the dog and I’d love to return him to you
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Fawn

Land vehicle Dog Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
15,471 Posts
Bananatom if we get rid of him he will have to be an inside dog to someone, he is already house broken and minds pretty dang good
We do not even know anything but inside dogs, except to go out when it's time to, to poo or pee.
And they have a little dog also inside, that was buddies with the Bassett that died

They live in Fairhope, huge fenced yard, and a 6, 5 and 1 year old girls.

·
Registered
15,471 Posts
Owner has been located thanks guys
That is nice, I hope this is a learning experience to chip that dog, or at least tag it.

My sons two Bassets had a tendency to wander off, I think it is a thing with Bassets.
Both of his did this on a regular basis, and the tag with his phone number on it got them home fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts