Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
270 World Cat
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found anchor, looking for former owner

Dove a spot on May 29th and found an anchor with chain and rode. Wanna do the right thing and return it. Respond in this forum (no PM please) and tell me what size and style and where you lost it. Just to narrow it down a tiny bit, it was in less than 90ft. (I looked at all the current lost anchor threads and none of those match)

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
A recovery fee is in order it wasn't easy to bring it up.

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
Brew just put it up for sale at a reasonable price and if the owner calls sell it to him. I have never had anyone whos anchor I found say they have no problem paying more than what I have asked. If theres a name on the anchor I will call before selling. I try to get 1\2 the price and 1 $ a foot for chain if they get an anchor. I give a couple shackles for connections.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Found anchor, looking for former owner

Dove a spot on May 29th and found an anchor with chain and rode. Wanna do the right thing and return it. Respond in this forum (no PM please) and tell me what size and style and where you lost it. Just to narrow it down a tiny bit, it was in less than 90ft. (I looked at all the current lost anchor threads and none of those match)
Joe patti grapple 20 feet of chain 250 feet of rope Arthur 850-281-4348

1 - 15 of 15 Posts