Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Forum Favorites" tip - this may be pretty obvious to most folks, but maybe some might like it...

I was thinking how nice it would be if I could click on a link in a thread's heading and add it to my "PFF Favorites" or something. And then I thought, duh, you already have that built into your web browser. So, I just created me a bookmarks folder called "PFF Favorites" and now when I see a thread that I would like to refer back to at some point, I just file it away in that new bookmarks folder and give it a title so I will know what the thread is about.

Enjoy!

:letsdrink

Hall

·
Registered
224 Posts
RE: "Forum Favorites" tip - this may be pretty obvious to most folks, but maybe some might like it...

How do you bookmark it??

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
RE: "Forum Favorites" tip - this may be pretty obvious to most folks, but maybe some might like it...

Check out the videos I posted in Tech Support. You can use the Subscriptions feature on the forum to store your favorites and choose if you want to just store them or if you want to be notified if they are posted to...

·
Registered
689 Posts

Or, instead of filling up your favorites on your browser. You can go to the first post in the thread, the far right of the dark blue "topic tile" bar. and go to "Topic Options" and click on "subscribe to thread." The forum stores the subscribed threads indefinetly, without cluttering up the home computer. Whenever you want to read the thread for whatever reason, you go to your control panel, scroll all the way to the bottom, and there is a "subscriptions" box, select from forum subs, or topic subs, and that will take you to a list of whichever you specified, and you can choose which thread you wanted to look at.

Sounds long, but its really not, and keeps from cluttering up yo computa!

I had so much crap bookmarked, I started taking advantage of the subscription function....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts