Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure whether I should post this in the reports or the Q&A, if wrong I apologize. I have a few days vacation left to use up this weekend and was thinking of heading out to Langdon beach or somewhere around Fort Pickens if it's back open. Just trying to get out of the Fort Walton area for a little bit. If anyone is interested in hanging out and doing some fishing let me know

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
If my out of town trip falls through. (about a 50/50 chance) ill be headed that way to get in on some pomp action. If you want to meet up and try to catch some.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If my out of town trip falls through. (about a 50/50 chance) ill be headed that way to get in on some pomp action. If you want to meet up and try to catch some.
Yeah let me know, I'm game. I was thinking about heading out that way early Saturday morning, it's a little bit if a trek from Fort Walton, so I figured I'd get an early start.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'll be out there this weekend testing the surf. You will see me out there with a red cart, lugging around 8 rods and a 5 years old with a tent on the beach!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be out there this weekend testing the surf. You will see me out there with a red cart, lugging around 8 rods and a 5 years old with a tent on the beach!
I'll say hey if I see you. I'll have a cart with about 4 rods and a red cooler. I'm probably going to start out at Langdon Beach

1 - 10 of 10 Posts