Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 remoras, 3 ladyfish, 1 whiting, 2 undersized pompano. 367 dogfly bites ! Lol Thsee little bastards are terrible, and I had bug spray on. It slowed them down some but didn't make them stop. If I didn't have bug spray I would have left shortly after daylight. I'm trying to decide if I am going this evening.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Go. Don't be a weeeenie Russ.

Longsleeve performance shirts, lightweight pants. You'll have very few fly issues. I don't fish the beach without them this time of year.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Don't listen to Chris. He's anti suntan. Try'n said to go Speedo or don't go at all.
I'm anti-cancer and fly bites.

Russ, if you go speedo that's hilarious. If you post a pic of it online, I will never allow you in the store again.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Chris is a party pooper that never likes posts. Who can you trust?
I hate the "like" function. It forces you to discriminate. It says "I like this post" and then when you don't like another the guy who posted it is like "Chris is a jerk, he never likes my posts" so I just go one step further and make everyone think I'm a jerk for not liking posts even though I like tons of them.

·
Bearded Brotula
11,517 Posts
I hate the "like" function. It forces you to discriminate. It says "I like this post" and then when you don't like another the guy who posted it is like "Chris is a jerk, he never likes my posts" so I just go one step further and make everyone think I'm a jerk for not liking posts even though I like tons of them.
Stop taking my posts seriously! People are gonna start expecting too much from me.

·
VIP of the PFF
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I'm here nothing but hundreds of dogflies here with me. I've got the beach all to myself. Every time someone would show up to fish , the dog flies would run them back to their trucks before they could even unload their beach carts. Lol. Without out bug spray you don't stand a chance. I'm wearing jeans tomorrow. ... since I don't own any of them fancy light weight fishing britches. Lol. If one of these poles doesn't bend shortly I'll be heading to the barn.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts