Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am forming a Kayak Wars Team for Pensacola. I was on the Gulf Scream Team Last year and we placed reasonable. We really only had 3 fishing off and on. One never fished and one hardly fished. I started a new business venture and it is beginning to take off. So I will have more time. I have an inshore yak that I go offshore with and will be buying an offshore yak for fishing the big ones later this spring.

We may be able to have the last years name Gulf Scream when I hear back from Bob (Stressless). He (Bob) and another team producer are now on teams down at Panama City Beach. I tried to get Doc, but he is on another unannounced team already.

PM me if you have an interest. There are a lot of fish yakkers around Pcola.

Lets get a 5 man team going. I am also known as Big Daddy over on the kayak fishing forum.

·
Registered
408 Posts
If you are looking for a good KW team you can not go wrong throwing in with BigDaddy. Alan is a good fella and can fish too!

·
Registered
753 Posts
I agree with Farmer!

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'd really like to get a team going, but I'm forced to fish out of a boat from May til August, which is the reason why I have participated in years past. Life is tough. If you can live with that gap, I do fish lots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts