Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded for these motors. One is running and peeing like a race horse. Both motors have great compression. If you need a good priced 75hp I got one for you. Carb needs rebuilt , but the price is right. The other I will probably part out. It turns but has no spark was told it was the stater. Good foot on it and lots of parts. These are the mercury forces. The motor with no fire is easily fixable if someone needed a set of twins. No controls. $750 obo for the running motor. If you need parts off the other let me know what you need and we can come up with a price for the part. Pics of motoar with cowling off are the good motor. The one with cowling on is one that needs a stator/has no spark. Overall they are in decent shape not to much corrosion.

Lee 850-384-5077

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The cowling on the parts motor is a little banged up, you may not be into it. I will probablly hold on to it to keep engine out of elements. As for the prop I will have to check the pitch in a bit. An 18 pack of miller lite will get the prop. It is just aluminum and has some wear.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1997 Models. One runs good. Other has good powerhead and foot. Will do a combo deal if you want to get both and have a back up parts motor.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue light special.....Both motors for $700. Be the envy of everyone on your block or river. Make a bass boat with twins!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts