Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I was weaned on pasta, I like to try different pasta dishes. Susan ordered this dish at the "Cheesecake Factory" and brought home her leftovers for me to try. I fell in love with it. The first batch had the chicken in it. I don't like chicken cooked into a dish and picked it out. Today she is making the dish again and this time without the chicken. Pasta will be the death of me.

The leftovers will be a little dry, so I add a SMALL amount of milk before I nuke it. Just enough to add moisture (couple of TBS)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reelfinatical (12/13/2007)I LUUUUV Pasta!! I am gonna try this recipe asap! Thanks for posting!
Had it today without the chicken...was just as good. Although the dried or fresh shrooms do make a difference over caned.

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
Iloved pasta growing up......any kind of pasta.......but not so much anymore. growing up in a family full of wops will do that to you.but in the past few months i've started to eat a bite here and there:banghead

btw ron......was that enough lead for you?

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
biggamefishr (12/13/2007)Iloved pasta growing up......any kind of pasta.......but not so much anymore. growing up in a family full of wops will do that to you.but in the past few months i've started to eat a bite here and there:banghead

btw ron......was that enough lead for you?
Either do that or make you love pasta for life. Mothers side 100% wop.

btw...always helps and I'm greatful, thank you. Waiting for my other molds to arrive so I can start my yearly winter weight making process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts