Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's I am in the process of purchasing a new boat and I'm ready to let my girl go!! She is a Century Bay 2101 w/ a Yamaha 150hp (2-stroke). $10,500

She will run 42-45mph WOT. With two anglers and 55 gallons of fuel

I will have several new pictures taken this week of her to post. Dawna is having her detailed this week.

Motorguide trolling motor - 62lb thrust/24 v

Dual bank battery charger - 1 year old

Garmin 498c plotter/fish finder (color)

Tandem axle trailer... Buddy bearings and tires replaced two years ago (spare tire and mount included)

VHF radio and fold down antenna

Schmitt Evolution Steering Wheel w/ knob

Rear 35 gallon baitwell/livewell

Front console baitwell

In cconsole tackle storage (three drawer)

Battery selector switch / ignition switch / ignition relay / replaced 5 months ago

This is an 11"-12" boat. She holds 55 gallons of fuel and has a long range. I do not know the hours on the motor or the exact fuel consumption #'s... Has been an excellent fishing boat as well as a great Tournament boat for Dawna and I. We hate to see her go, but with me starting a guide business I need a new boat.

Here are the only problems with the boat.

The main seat and front console seat do have rips in the fabric. The fabric itself is not torn. Just the thread holding the seam!!

The MPH gauge and the fuel gauge do not work... I never used either one so I never bothered to fix them.

These pics were taken before fishing a Redfishcup event in Texas.. The steering wheel in the pic has been replaced. I WILL have new and current pics up soon.

My number for anyone interested is 850-316-0997

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I will add that she will pull a 20' Cuddy with no problem!!! :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

I have seen this boat run and she is definately sweet. Good luck on the sale bro.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bamasam (1/17/2010)I will add that she will pull a 20' Cuddy with no problem!!! :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

I have seen this boat run and she is definately sweet. Good luck on the sale bro.
Thank You Sam!! She has been a great boat!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Brad you already have the perfect guide boat!!! She is nice will make someone a great boat. Seriously I would start with that boat before subjecting a new baby to the abusive guiding industry.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Brad, any idea of the hours on the boat?

Mark

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
H2OMARK (1/24/2010)Brad, any idea of the hours on the boat?

Mark
Unfortunatley I have no clue.. Sorry

She's been a great motor, I've personally never had any problems. She's been detailed and sitting at our house in Navarre ready to be viewed. I've had one gentleman look and a few interested so far.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Capt. Brad King (2/13/2010)Talk to me here guy's. What do I need to do to make this boat more appealing to a buyer???
I sold my scout on ebay after no interest here. It actually ended up being a forum member that bought it. I had to pretty much give it away and it had a less than 1 year old 115 suzuki on the back. Set the starting bid at the ultimate lowest price you will take and it will sell.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wharf Rat (2/13/2010)
Capt. Brad King (2/13/2010)Talk to me here guy's. What do I need to do to make this boat more appealing to a buyer???
I sold my scout on ebay after no interest here. It actually ended up being a forum member that bought it. I had to pretty much give it away and it had a less than 1 year old 115 suzuki on the back. Set the starting bid at the ultimate lowest price you will take and it will sell.
Good advice brother Thank You... I either need to sale it quick or keep it and let Tony tourney fish out of it for the year.. But I would much rather sale it.

Thanks again for the advice!!!!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright guy's.... I hate to do this but she's gotta go.... and soon. I will take $9,500 for her. Anyone intyerested?? Thats a 2000 Century Bay 21'. Yamaha 150 with a motor guide trolling motor and a Garmin 498c. Also a tandem axle trailer with new buddy bearings for under 10k..

Let's make a deal!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts