Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this scope a few months back and have been genuinely pleased with it, but I think I'm going to look for something with higher magnification as I prepare for a hunt next year that could present 300+ yard shots.
Not much to describe, 2.5-10 magnification (dialing back to 2.5 gives a very nice image at low light), 50mm objective, 30mm tube, number 8 reticle. Scope is in perfect condition, and comes with the box and paperwork, including the warranty card that hasn't been filled out yet. Scope has a lifetime transferable warranty. Right now it is resting inside Burris Zee Rings set at "zero" (These rings come with optional .010" inserts or shims - some of you long range guys know what this means...) and could go with the scope for n additional $50.
Asking $950 for the scope by itself or $1000 with the rings.
Mostly interested in cash, but might consider trading for a scope of similar value with higher magnification.
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To answer your question, yes I still have the scope - cash has not changed hands yet. But I'm not too worried about the guy coming through when we arranged to meet. He's a good friend and we agreed to swap in a few weeks.
Thanks for taking a look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts