Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>I have a Browning 16 gauge automatic for sale. Its in good condition. The gun has been cleaned up since picture was taken. By my research the gun was made between 1959-1968 and made in Belguim. Im asking $650 firm.

Craig

293-3865</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
189 Posts
Been gettin into the shotgun collecting world a little as of late and this a great price on this Browning...someone should snatch this baby up....the 16ga is more expensive that all except the 28ga.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The gun is the Special Steel 2 3/4". The barrel length is 25". The overall length of the gun is 45". Additional photo's available upon request. Photos's are easier to send if you give me your home email address. Thanks

Craig

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If anyone is wanting to trade towards a outboard I need 115-130hp 20" shaft motor hopefully with controls. Also will be willing to put some cash with the deal. Thanks

Craig

293-3865

·
Super Moderator
19,893 Posts
Have you tried puttin the gun on gunbroker.com or autionarms.com, have a friend that sells some of his guns on there and seems to do pretty well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My day off Friday was productive. I got a motor over in Mary Esther. I had to get the boat, trailer and motor so I will take the motor off and sell the boat for a few hundred. Its a good littel boat, will make a good bay boat for somone.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts