Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are two Ruger No. 1's in 7mm Rem. Mag. The first is the No. 1B configuration with the 26" barrel without sights. I bought it used, so the exact round count is unknown, I have fired it maybe 20-25 times. It has some wear on it, no cracks but a few dents and dings in the stock and forend but nothing too bad or unrepairable. Bluing is in pretty good shape with some wear around the muzzle. I have not shot it in several years but I remember it shooting ok. Year of manufacture was 1996 according to the Ruger serial number chart.

The second rifle is the No. 1S configuration which has the 26" barrel with sights and the different shaped forend. I am pretty sure I bought it brand new but don't remember for certain. It is in very good to excellent condition, I don't think that I have shot it more than 20 times. Wood and bluing are really good with hardly any scratches or dents/dings. This one shot pretty well from what I remember. Year of manufacture was 1998 according to the Ruger serial number chart.

I believe that I have scope rings for both of the rifles but will have to dig around in all my stuff and find them!

No. 1B - $950
No. 1S - $1150

Prices are pretty firm but negotiable; no trades please!

Send PM if interested!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
Sexy sexy sexy.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available! These are very nice rifles that I don't use, so someone please buy them and put them to a good use!

$900 for the No.1B
$1050 for the No.1S

1 - 7 of 7 Posts