Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mint condition SS 4-Blade "Power Tech" prop for sale. It came off my old boat before I sold it. Ran it on a Yamaha F150. The boat was a 21 Ft CC Everglades and made the boat "jump" on plane super fast and increased the milage, however the top end speed suffered a little bit. I assume it only has been run for less than 100 hours. Not a mark on this thing. I need to sell it to buy a set of downriggers, or at least get a little money for one. Asking 300.00, I remember paying something like 400 for it new. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Jim

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=productListing-odd><TD class=productListing-data>blade, 13 inches in diameter, 14 pitch, with cup</TD><TD class=productListing-data align=middle></TD><TD class=productListing-data>YM90PFS4R14S-Satin</TD><TD class=productListing-data align=right>$436.13</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think this is the one, only Stainless.... Just measured it and it is 14 inches from blade tip to blade tip

1 - 1 of 1 Posts