Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took all of 45 minutes.Just a quick layup.its a good starting point but i think i got the basics.Im pretty sure you will like it and maybe anyone else that likes fish related artwork.Also this is an original design for a logo and is an original copy.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pencil drawing is actually my favorite to do.I hate working with colored pencils but yes i can do portraits better than anything

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Will! That is bad ass! I cant believe from the brief description I gave you over the phone lat night that you came up with that! Rock on!

Bob, it is going to be a tatoo. I told will I wanted a new Chunky LOve ogo instead of the one I made below a few years ago on paint program on the computer, and then I was going to want it as a tatoo too. I gave him a description about 7pm last night of a sketch I had made to give an artist a general idea, and man did he do an awsome job1

Will, I'll email over the scetch, but you have about hit it on the head! Thanks man...soon as I get some $$ togeehr, I want the tat too after a couple small changes.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Holy crap dude you have got some serious skills man! I am not a tat guy,but if I was I would call on you! You need to start a portfolio and send it to KAT on LA INK!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts