Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I buy a new one thought I would check to see if someone had one they didn't use anymore and wanted to sell it.

·
Super Moderator
28,381 Posts
I'm fixing to buy one when I take mine in fer the 20 hr service.... Can't remember the quote I was given, think in the mid 200s

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm fixing to buy one when I take mine in fer the 20 hr service.... Can't remember the quote I was given, think in the mid 200s
Jason I found one at [email protected] for $120.52 + $17.11 for shipping. Everybody else wanted $150.00...This is the Corded model the wireless might be more.
MO030347 Minn Kota Riptide Motor ST Foot Pedal Corded$120.52 x 1
$120.52

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sequoiha I appreciate your efforts on this, but I don't know if that one will work. I found one like the one I have an went ahead an ordered it last night. Just to show what I needed. Thanks again
minn kota system f/terrova rt terrova corded foot pedal

·
Super Moderator
28,381 Posts
I'm curious, if the GPS lock would still work using the foot control??? Anyone have any of this knowledge before I have to do some googling????

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason I'm not much help on that. The only time I use my foot control is when I am throwing my net getting mullet or bait, so my hands are free and I never thought about spot lock for that. I'll have to check into that myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts